Stem Mastering Services
$65.00 – $254.37
Stem mastering is for musicians who want an added layer of quality and dynamics to their songs by allowing the engineer to have additional options during the mastering process.
By splitting your song up into groups of 5-9 stems the engineer will be able to make any necessary adjustments that would otherwise not be possible with a single audio file. Specifically in the kick/bass region and stereo spread of synths to make your music tight and punchy.
A typical stem mastering project export looks like this:
- Stem 1: Kick
- Stem 2: Bass Stems
- Stem 3: Snare/clap
- Stem 4: Hats/percussion instruments
- Stem 5: Vocals
- Stem 6: Leads/Synths
- Stem 7: Remaining Instruments
Stem mastering is a great option for those who want the best value without the higher cost of full mixing and mastering.
All stem mastering projects includes the following:
- 16bit & 24bit/44100/WAV master files.
- 320k/MP3 version.
- MFiT (mastered for iTunes version).
- Free mix analysis with every order. If something isn’t right, we will be sure to let you know before we proceed with the mastering. We will also include any additional improvements that will give you the best mastering results.
- One free round of revisions. Additional revisions are $15/each per round.
- You own 100% of your work.
- Money-back guarantee for first time orders.